2009-04-26

Thirteen more days until responsibility

2009-04-26

It's close to 10 p.m. on this Sunday night. I check my calendar to see what the date is, as I don't care too much during the weekends and often lose track. It's the 26th.

Let's see here: Thirty days in April minus 26 days equals four, and the graduation date is set for the 9th of May, so add four plus nine and that's 13. Phew, that was tough.

Wait a second. Did you say 13 days until we graduate? What happened to those four years of college, those other 1447 days? They're gone, along with the 250 Chipotle burrito bowls I've eaten over this time period.

Well, now I'm in quite the conundrum -- to purposely fail everything and stay for another semester or to turn in my work and graduate and become, well, a "big boy?" It seems like it was just yesterday that I was wetting my Huggies, but I guess it was actually 20 plus years ago.

Just another milestone, right? Right? I hope so. Because I'm planning on turning in another philosophy paper on Friday.

-Alex Tandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates